Senior Specification & Project Sales Engineer - North West
Location: North West England
Salary: Competitive plus bonus and car
Our client is a dynamic, visionary lighting manufacturer and they are looking to recruit a Senior Specification & Project Sales Engineer. The company's success has been founded through continued investment in people, places, technology and innovation resource.
We are keen to talk to lighting professionals who are looking for fresh challenges and want the freedom to use their skills and experience to their maximum potential. Reporting to the National Specification & Project Manager, your role will be to identify and target new key customers within the specification market.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
- A well-established network of contacts and proven relationships within M&E Consultants
- The ability to sell the full company offering to M&E Consultants, End Clients, Architects & Designers throughout the territory
- Experience of managing projects with clients from conception to completion
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- A strong lighting knowledge and ability to produce Lighting Design Schemes via both Relux & CAD
- Geographical knowledge of area and customer base
- Be driven and tenacious with a strong work ethic
- Full driving licence
If you feel you are the candidate our client is looking for, please forward your CV in Word format, quoting reference 277938/5/LT. Please note that due to the high volume of responses expected, it will not be possible to respond to telephone enquiries relating to the role prior to application. Should you have any queries, please include them in the covering e-mail accompanying your CV.