Senior Business Development Manager - soft services
Location: Home Counties- London, Berks, Bucks, Herts, Essex, Middx, Surrey, Kent & Sussex
Our client is a prestigious Facilities Management provider with an enviable reputation. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to expand their revenue base by seeking growth and by successful conversion of competitive estimates.
*Research new business opportunities
* Prepare proposals and presentations to clients
* Responsibilities in contract commissioning and implementation for specific accounts
* To manage the complete bid process for specified tenders (both new business and re-tenders) including liaison with relevant operational management assigned to the bid team.
* To ensure specific new contracts are seamlessly implemented with minimum disruption to the client's business
* Continually seek improvement in the Sales and Marketing processes and tender submission material, and put suggestions forward for further consideration.
You'll be an experienced Business Developer with a solid track record of winning new business in a B2B environment. A consummate communicator and organiser, you'll have shown yourself to be someone able to successfully develop accounts and sales strategies at a national level. Passionate and energetic, you'll have the ability to quickly establish credibility with senior decision makers in a wide range of business contexts.
If you feel you are the person our client is looking for, please email your CV in Word format, quoting reference 1105/28/MM. Please also give details of your current remuneration package and notice period. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of responses expected.