Job: Regional Operations Manager (Cleaning, Security & TFM)
Salary: to £60k + car
Location: London, Kent & South East
Company: leading Facilities Management company
Are you a Regional Operations Manager, Operations Manager, Contracts Manager, Regional Manager or Senior Area Manager within the Total Facilities Management (TFM) arena ? Have you managed clients and operatives in the cleaning, security or TFM space ? Do you want to work for a company who values their employees ?
Our client provides Total Facilities Management solutions to sites throughout London, Kent and the South East of England. They invest in their people, offering ongoing training and development and have a 95% staff retention rate as a result.
Our client is now looking for an innovative Regional Operations Manager with a progressive and fresh approach to manage their teams of cleaning, security & TFM operatives over a number of sites throughout the South East of England.
The Regional Operations Manager will:
- regularly visit and pro-actively liaise with clients assigned to the area
- Supplying quality assurance feedback to senior management
- Carry out site inspections to assess quality of service
- Translate any areas of concern to staff
- Manage area manager and operatives and assess performance
- Monitor staffing levels
- Recruit staff
- Swiftly rectify any customer concerns
- arrange training for staff
- be a pro-active individual, looking to add value to contracts and generate new business
- be reactive when required, and be prepared to get hands dirty if necessary
- have good IT Skills
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company as a Regional Operations Manager in the cleaning, security & TFM sectors.
If you are you a Regional Operations Manager, Operations Manager, Contracts Manager, Regional Manager or Senior Area Manager and have the above experience please email your CV in Word format quoting reference 277987/2. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of responses expected.