Regional Operations Manager (Contract Cleaning)
Location: Oxon / Bucks / Northampton / Midlands
Salary: Up to £55,000 + car
Are you a Regional Operations Manager /Operations Manager / Contracts Manager? Do you have experience managing cleaning contracts across multiple sites ? Are you a great people manager ? Do you want to join a company who truly care for their staff ?
Our client is a successful contract cleaning company with over 30 years in the business providing cleaning and support services to offices, schools and the public sector. They have recently won some large contracts and are now looking to add to their existing operations team by appointing a new Regional Operations Manager to look after sites throughout the Midlands, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire regions.
You will be an Operations Manager with experience in the contract cleaning sector, who is well versed in dealing with senior clients and key accounts. The Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for 5 Area Managers, all client liaison and will have ultimate responsibility for the performance of their sites.
Skills and experience needed:
* You will be a multi-site manager within a contract cleaning company, who can manage people and compliance
* Ability to influence and gain commitment
* Able to demonstrate customer focus
* High level of planning and organisational skills
* Ability to be flexible with working hours
* Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity
* Strong leadership style with a focus on supporting and developing employees
* Full UK driving licence
* strong IT skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Organised, disciplined and a good problem solver
This is a great opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a growing and innovative Contract Cleaning company who put quality and staff first.
If you are a Regional or Area Operations Manager or Contracts Manager with the above experience, please email your CV in Word format, quoting reference 277927/5/KC/KCh. Please also give details of your current remuneration package and notice period. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of responses expected.