Job: Operations Director / General Manager / MD
Client: Contract Cleaning company
Location: Central London with flexibility for travel
Salary: £60k to £80k (very negotiable) + Bonus
Do you have Senior Management experience in the Facilities Management, Cleaning or Service Sector ? Are you a Senior Manager, Operations Director, or General Manager looking for a fantastic opportunity ? Are you ready to step into a Managing Director role or are you a Managing Director of a smaller cleaning company looking to move to a larger operation ?
Our client is based in Central London and operates in the Contract Cleaning space. They are looking for someone with the pace, drive, energy and experience to run their entire operation. This is an amazing opportunity for a strong Senior Manager / Operations Director / General Manager / Managing Director to progress their career to the very top.
* To provide effective and inspirational Operational leadership in an ambitious, high-growth SME business
* To ensure the business delivers required service levels, within budget and required timescales
* To ensure that all functions meet and adhere to required health, safety, compliance and environmental standards and legislation
* To direct and drive profitable growth and build and develop a high performing operational team with a defined succession plan
* To report to and work with the CEO to shape the Strategic & Operational plans for the future
* Must have a proven ability to lead, manage and motivate staff
* All round proven general Management capability, with a strong customer service bias
* Previous experience of operating at senior or Board Level, but must also understand the detail at "shop floor" level
* Experience in driving operational efficiencies and process improvement
* An implementer, "completer-finisher", with fantastic attention to detail
* Experience of working "on the business and in the business"
* Sensitive to the differences of working in an SME, "owner-managed" and corporate environments
* A pragmatic, positive and engaging leader with a strong sense of the possible and excellent interpersonal, communication and coaching skills
* Ideally from the Service, Facilities Management or Cleaning sectors
* Intellectually strong with the desire, resilience, results orientation and personal drive to lead a high growth business
* Flexible and adaptable in leadership style, understands how to effect and embed organisational change
* Impactful and effective networker with strong influencing and negotiation skills
* A genuine "team player"
* Strong written, numerical and IT skills
* Flexibility to travel
If you are a Senior Manager / Operations Director / General Manager / Managing Director ready for your next step please email your CV in Word format, quoting reference 277981/1/LT/KCh. Please also give details of your current remuneration package and notice period. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of responses expected.