Managing Director - Business Services Sector
Location: London Based- Flexibility to travel on a national basis
Salary: Excellent package & benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an outstanding candidate
Our client, an ambitious, international provider of business services, is looking for an experienced Managing Director to hold a position of strong influence and shape the future for this high growth business.
We are looking for candidates with experience of leading an operation through transformation, who will take full ownership of the commercial performance of the Business Unit, take the lead in contract retention projects, develop a high performance committed team and have the ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering an outstanding customer experience.
To be considered for this role we are looking for candidates with the following skills, knowledge and experience:
* You will be ambitious and energetic, able to build credibility with stakeholders and to lead teams, motivating your staff and building capability, enabling them to embrace a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
* You take accountability for leading projects that will give operational teams the tools to deliver clearly defined benefits in service improvement and efficiencies.
* You develop strong customer relationships and support the customer service delivery of your team
* You have practical experience of M & A activity and integration
* You are flexible in style and have a "hands - on' approach
* You can evidence well developed financial, analytical, commercial and project management skills
* You are committed to a high quality of work, fanatical about the detail and have a structured and methodical approach
* You will be "tech-savvy" and capable of identifying how technology can best enable the operation and team to deliver results
* You are passionate about identifying talent, developing high performing teams and have a track record of managing and supporting people to exceed their own expectations
* You are a true Team Player who will support Peers and Colleagues and provide leadership in the wider business
* You have experience of working in a "pacy" environment of scale and are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team
We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with experience of leading operations in multi-site service businesses including Facilities Management, Hospitality, Transport, Security, Outsourcing, Logistics, Waste, Commercial Cleaning and Leisure.
If you feel you are the person we are looking for please send your CV in Word format, quoting reference 189202/14. Please give details of your current remuneration package and your availability. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of responses expected