Human Resources Business Partner
Location: London - with occasional travel
Salary: £50,000-£55,000 per annum + benefits
Our client, is looking for a full time HR Business Partner to join their London team. This new role is being recruited to support business growth and will appeal to candidates who are looking to join a well-established and innovative business.
Responsibilities will include;
* Providing effective and efficient services that are valued by senior managers, staff and stakeholders
* Providing business focused advice on a range of HR and employment issues, including employee relations, recruitment, engagement, performance, absence management, rewards & benefits, retention and
* Reviewing and take ownership of monthly reports in respect of absence, turnover and recruitment, taking action where necessary
* Management of the appraisal process, working closely with the managers to ensure objectives are set, reviewed and training needs identified
* Working closely with the Management team to ensure training needs are met through external courses and one to one development
* Working within budgetary requirements
To be considered for this role we are looking for candidates with the following skills, knowledge and experience;
* CIPD qualified or similar (HRM, LLM)
* Previous experience of working in a hands-on role
* Direct experience of supporting a management team
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels management
* Ability to manage, motivate, monitor team's activity
The role will be primarily based out of the London Office, with occasional travel.
If you feel you are the person we are looking, for please send your CV in Word format, quoting reference 96/157/LT. Please give details of your current remuneration package and your availability. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of responses expected.