Human Resources Business Partner
Location: London - with occasional travel
Salary: £50,000-£55,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is looking for a full time HR Business Partner to join their London team. The successful candidate will work closely with key stakeholders within the business to drive the delivery of the HR Strategy. They will support Line Managers in respect of HR processes and team development and be responsible for the implementation and success of HR policies and initiatives.
Responsibilities will include;
* Providing effective and efficient services that are valued by senior managers, staff and stakeholders
* Providing business-focused advice on a range of HR and employment issues, including employee relations, recruitment, engagement, performance, absence management, rewards & benefits, retention, development and health & safety
* Review and take ownership of monthly reports in respect of absence, turnover and recruitment, taking action where necessary
* Management of the appraisal process, working closely with the managers to ensure objectives are set, reviewed and training needs identified
* Working closely with the Management team to ensure training needs are met through external courses and one to one development
* Working within budgetary requirements
To be considered for this role we are looking for candidates with the following skills, knowledge and experience;
* CIPD Level 5 qualified or similar
* A minimum of three years' experience operating at this level
* Direct experience of supporting a management team
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels management
* Ability to manage, motivate, monitor team's activity
The role will be primarily based out of the London office, with occasional travel.
If you are the person we're looking for, please forward your CV in Word format, quoting reference 277978/1/LT. Please give details of your current remuneration package and your availability. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of responses expected.