Job: Head of Operations / Senior Operations Manager
Salary: to £60k + bonus + car
Company: Contract cleaning and facilities management
Are you a Head of Operations, Senior Operations Manager or hands-on Operations Director in the cleaning or soft FM industry ? Are you a motivational leader and people manager ? Do you have great client facing and stakeholder management skills ?
Our client provides B2B cleaning and support services throughout London and the South East. As part of their continued growth they are looking to appoint a new Head of Operations / Senior Operations Manager to manage a team of Area Managers and Operations Managers across a range of contracts.
The Head of Operations / Senior Operations Manager will be well versed in dealing with staff members, senior clients and key accounts.
The Head of Operations / Senior Operations Manager will:
* Manage the performance of contracts
* Ensure sites are performing effectively and maintain customer satisfaction
* Liaise with clients to ensure SLA targets are met
* lead, motivate and develop staff
* ensure Health and Safety requirements are met
* Collect data from the monthly management reports and mitigate any issues
* Ensure wage budgets are not exceeded
* Identify opportunities to expand business on sites
* be a multi-site manager, ideally within FM, who can manage people and compliance
* influence and gain commitment
* have a high level of planning and organisational skills
* have a strong leadership style with a focus on supporting and developing employees
* have a full UK driving licence
* be organised, disciplined and a good problem solver
If you are a Head of Operations / Senior Operations Manager / hands-on Operations Director in the cleaning or FM sector please email your CV in Word format, quoting reference 158052/19/KC/KCh. Please also give details of your current remuneration package and notice period. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of responses expected.