Role: Finance Director
Salary: Up to £90,000 plus executive benefits package
Our client is an entrepreneurial, innovative pharmaceutical business, who is building a pipeline of consumer self-care healthcare brands, enabling individuals to manage their health requirements and save money for the NHS.
This PE backed business is led by a number of UK experts in this field and we are looking to identify a Finance Director to complement the team and be an integral part in the next exciting phase of the organisation's development.
This is a unique opportunity for a commercial, visionary, focussed Finance Director, who can evidence a track record of successful leadership in high growth, start-up PE backed businesses.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the company's business objectives within a compliant, regulatory and financial framework, ensuring that sufficient funding is raised and available to finance the identification, research, development, procurement and commercialisation of re-classified products.
We are looking not just for a Finance Director, but a Business Manager with a well-developed commercial understanding, who readily thinks about the company and is prepared to take responsibility for the business as a whole from a financial and commercial perspective.
Reporting to the CEO, your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Management of profitable business growth
* Implementation and management of an agreed financial plan, P&L, balance sheet, cashflow, budgeting, tax planning, treasury, compliance and internal controls
* Monitoring and reviewing sales performance and managing the outsourcing of logistics and supply chain
* Providing the vision and direction for the Finance function and maintaining strong relationships with NED's, Investors, Auditors and Regulatory bodies
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
* Already a Qualified Finance Director with at least 5 years PQE and a proven record of success from a fast-growing entrepreneurial start up business with private equity investors
* Sector experience ideally in Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Retail or FMCG
* Proven experience of successfully implementing and achieving significant business growth through identification, research and development of products and brands
* Presence, commercial and financial leadership, capable of developing a clear strategic vision for the business with a "hands-on" approach
In return you will have the opportunity to share in the growth and success of the company at the beginning of its journey, as it changes the market and helps people to self-manage their health issues.
If you are an ambitious Finance Director who is interested in being a member of this dynamic team where you will have real influence and an opportunity to share in the growth and success of the company, please can you send your CV in WORD format, quoting reference 277988/2. Please give details of your current remuneration package and availability. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of responses expected.