Business Development Manager - Soft FM & Contract Cleaning
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 basic with OTE £60,000 - £65,000
A strong brand in the support services sector requires an experienced Business Development Manager to grow the business.
Our client is a growing SME in the support services sector, with a strong presence in Soft Facilities Management & Contract Cleaning. The growth has been achieved in recent years through a combination of organic growth and acquisition and the company has a nationwide network of branches with a varied client base across the public and private sectors. A particular strength of the company is operations and they have excellent environmental credentials.
* To achieve or exceed the individual sales target, ensuring that the company's profit and financial requirements are met.
* Identification of potential new business opportunities, including prospecting for new business, and researching those prospects.
* Establishing contact, making appointments with relevant potential clients and promoting the company to them.
* Carry out surveys of client's premises and prepare costings following the company's procedures.
* Prepare a proposal of services for the potential clients, including presentation materials to present the proposal to the clients; for new sales and re-tendering opportunities.
* To work closely with the operational team, Telemarketing and Sales Administration Department in order to optimise and gain sales opportunities.
* To attend networking events.
* To ensure all management and control systems are adhered to, and that the company is complying with Health and Safety, HR, quality and environmental standards.
If you feel you are the person our client is looking for, please email your CV in Word format, quoting reference 189016/28/MM. Please also give details of your current remuneration package and notice period. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of responses expected.