Business Development Director
Salary: £ 90,000 - £ 100,000 plus executive benefits
Location: South East England within M25
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Director who will be instrumental in expanding and developing their established Cleaning and Soft Services FM business. They are a fast growing, dynamic business that has a strong reputation for delivering excellent customer service.
They are keen to identify an individual who is currently selling Cleaning and Soft Services and is extremely well networked. The successful candidate will deliver revenue and profitability targets, agreed with the Board.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Identifying profitable new business opportunities, and developing and converting a robust pipeline
* Strategically leading or tactically supporting Operations through the transition and mobilisation of new contracts, delegating tasks and communicating with all internal support teams and client departments
* Supporting bids and content for RFIs, RFPs or any other tender responses which are bespoke to the client requirements
* Preparing and delivering market leading, client facing presentations and proposals
Key requirements will include:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience building a pipeline and winning profitable business in a Cleaning and Soft Services FM provider
* Evidence of leading a business into new services and markets - self-starter
* The ability to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, managing a busy workload and multi-tasking
* Strong influencing, commercial and negotiation skills
* Collaborative in style, a true Team player
* Degree level education with excellent attention to detail and high levels of literacy and numeracy
If you are excited and motivated by the opportunity to join a high-growth, ambitious business then we would be keen to hear from you. Please can you send your CV in a WORD format, quoting reference 277991/2/LT/EL. Please give details of your current remuneration package and availability. We regret we cannot take telephone enquiries relating to this vacancy, due to the high level of response expected.